r3act Team SesSions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Action] - 6F.Und3r

Go down 
+14
ShallowPhantom
darkness
Kyoroichi
xAlyzia
EllipseIris
xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx
lokkiclu
Noormuda
Crookz
L33tAmv
Elerye
Elixir
Amanystya
Luciole
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

[Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:10 pm

EllipseIris wrote:
you are fake

how do you know that? oo
Back to top Go down
xAlyzia

xAlyzia

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:28 pm

Of course it's totally fine for people to have different opinions but I disliked how you stated that lokkiclu simply liked the video because Luciole is a well-known editor. She simply values different things in a video, I personally don't have a clue how to edit a good action video how to judge what makes an action video a good one, but I can appreciate it when someone else sees something in a video that makes it above average to them. Unless I see something obviously bad I'm assuming I'm just not experienced enough and therefor might not appreciate those aspects of the video as much.

Plus, and I'm sure you know that already, just because someone uses a plugin instead of 'creating the fx himself' doesn't mean he didn't use the plugin well, and we have all seen bad usage of twitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn72B6JQdnyISzYlvheGNvw

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:38 pm

luciole could upload a bologna sandwich and id probably like it tbh i accept my bias
Back to top Go down
xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:41 pm

xAlyzia wrote:
Of course it's totally fine for people to have different opinions but I disliked how you stated that lokkiclu simply liked the video because Luciole is a well-known editor. She simply values different things in a video, I personally don't have a clue how to edit a good action video how to judge what makes an action video a good one, but I can appreciate it when someone else sees something in a video that makes it above average to them. Unless I see something obviously bad I'm assuming I'm just not experienced enough and therefor might not appreciate those aspects of the video as much.

Plus, and I'm sure you know that already, just because someone uses a plugin instead of 'creating the fx himself' doesn't mean he didn't use the plugin well, and we have all seen bad usage of twitch.

No offense but i ve seen in a lot of ics people taking places that they dont deserve just because of famous , yes maybe it was rude for me to speak on that way about lokkiclu , you have my apologies and i just mention the creation of fx because use and create is different words yeah he maybe used it correctly but he didnt create the effect himself

also celia +1
Back to top Go down
Kyoroichi

Kyoroichi

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 9:47 pm

rekt again by a damn frenchie
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 10:26 pm

PTDRR putain d'enfoiré tu fais toujours plus fort ! GG! pour avoir compris les explications d'Hakim xDD

Je te dirais la même chose qu'Amanystia pour la ziq, le travail toussa !

Brûlez monsieur et aurevoir.
Back to top Go down
Luciole

Luciole

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 10:56 pm

omg dat topic.. sorry guys  Crying or Very sad

Noor wrote:
that was really AWESOME I cant believe u did all that in only 3 days! fkin beast <3

Yaaaaaaay ty Noor !!! I'm glad you like tongue

darkness wrote:
PTDRR putain d'enfoiré tu fais toujours plus fort ! GG! pour avoir compris les explications d'Hakim xDD

Mdrrrr ci-mer la mif' ! à bientôt dans le bûché Laughing

Celia Phantomhive wrote:
luciole could upload a bologna sandwich and id probably like it tbh i accept my bias

[Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Tumblr_mfeqw5kdf11r1xo14o4_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmTZgMKZcL4Lg8H2-8McOBg
darkness

darkness

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 11:20 pm

Luciole wrote:
darkness wrote:

Mdrrrr ci-mer la mif' ! à bientôt dans le bûché Laughing

Tkt Bro' j'post mon clip une fois l'outro finit, genre demain ! J'te rejoins dans les flammes de la victoire xD
Back to top Go down
ShallowPhantom
r3T Member
r3T Member
ShallowPhantom

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 11:36 pm

this is the first time i've seen an organized and logical discussion about an AMV without it going completely sour. it was refreshing to see. but i personally thought the video was cool and enjoyed watching it. i have seen plenty of vids similar to it in the past, so of course a few more elements could be added to it to make it more unique. but that can be said about alot of AMVs. the video was good. i dont kno if i'd call it "beast" but if it was something new for YOU, i congratulate u for trying new things. that only opens the door to become more creative in ur editing. its very difficult to "create" new and interesting effects that others have not already done. especially in 3 days. that's my opinion if anyone gives a shit to hear it lol nice job man and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
KahloReiva007
r3T Member
r3T Member
KahloReiva007

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 11:53 pm

Whoa, cool banner! good job on the vid man, good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kahloreiva007
xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:58 am

ShallowPhantom wrote:
this is the first time i've seen an organized and logical discussion about an AMV without it going completely sour. it was refreshing to see. but i personally thought the video was cool and enjoyed watching it. i have seen plenty of vids similar to it in the past, so of course a few more elements could be added to it to make it more unique. but that can be said about alot of AMVs. the video was good. i dont kno if i'd call it "beast" but if it was something new for YOU, i congratulate u for trying new things. that only opens the door to become more creative in ur editing. its very difficult to "create" new and interesting effects that others have not already done. especially in 3 days. that's my opinion if anyone gives a shit to hear it lol nice job man and good luck.

GIVE THIS MAN A METAL
Back to top Go down
xAlyzia

xAlyzia

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 1:09 pm

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx wrote:
ShallowPhantom wrote:

GIVE THIS MAN A METAL

Yes, give him a medal for stating his opinion without sounding offensive or downgrading, something some people yet have to learn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn72B6JQdnyISzYlvheGNvw

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:40 pm

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx wrote:
ShallowPhantom wrote:

GIVE THIS MAN A METAL

here you go lance

Back to top Go down
Ryukz82

Ryukz82

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 4:48 pm

So much Style!!!!!My eyes!!!!!!
Now really I cant even imagine how awesome you dress in real life your sense of style is just on Point!
[Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Luciole

Luciole

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 5:42 pm

Thanks Shallow I appreciate your comment' ! And Im agree with you Razz

KahloReiva007 wrote:
Whoa, cool banner! good job on the vid man, good luck!

Ty too Kahlo !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmTZgMKZcL4Lg8H2-8McOBg
Berlitz

Berlitz

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 9:07 pm

so cool, interesting effects xD
Back to top Go down
Draga

Draga

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 4:03 am

Je vois que Mr.Abbes vous donne de bons cours Mr.Jeremy^^

Clairement un de tes meilleurs clips, gg la mif Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - 6F.Und3r   [Action] - 6F.Und3r - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] - 6F.Und3r
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2