HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 2:59 pm

jk it got 10th KEKEKEKE



Volleybot
(alternative title: Volleybutt)

Story: ROBOTS! VOLLEYBALL!! YEAH!!!



Download (Dropbox): http://tinyurl.com/nqfdzt5
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjXH7cneK2c



Last edited by Celia Phantomhive on July 8th 2015, 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miilru
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-03-15
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:02 pm

So I actually need to look it up now instead of being able to lazily click on a link directing me there? Crying or Very sad

___________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://malousfigments.com/
Miilru
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-03-15
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:03 pm

LOL links miraculously appear after my reaction
Are you a witch Celia?

___________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://malousfigments.com/
Crookz

avatar

Male Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-08-31
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:03 pm

Celia just likes the poster Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnrW4zuXzLXTRqgsXGSyjg
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:03 pm

Miilru wrote:
So I actually need to look it up now instead of being able to lazily click on a link directing me there? Crying or Very sad

IT BROKE MY POST BECAUSE I ADDED A COOL SYMBOL but I fixed it LOL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:05 pm

Miilru wrote:
LOL links miraculously appear after my reaction
Are you a witch Celia?
yES I am a wizard, a yaoi wizard

Crookz wrote:
Celia just likes the poster Razz
HE GETS ME
Back to top Go down
Miilru
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-03-15
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 3:09 pm

[quote="Celia Phantomhive"]
Miilru wrote:
LOL links miraculously appear after my reaction
Are you a witch Celia?
yES I am a wizard, a yaoi wizard

So that means you can hook me up with someone eh?
Oh wait, yaoi doesn't include girls Crying or Very sad
Can you become a yuri wizard too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://malousfigments.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 4:08 pm

Miilru wrote:
So that means you can hook me up with someone eh?
Oh wait, yaoi doesn't include girls Crying or Very sad
Can you become a yuri wizard too?

I HAVE MY CONNECTIONS, I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN elephant
Back to top Go down
Nedits

avatar

Male Posts : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 6:52 pm

GratzZz on ur place !!1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NenoAnime
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 7th 2015, 11:27 pm

Nedits wrote:
GratzZz on ur place !!1!

thank u i was hoping for 69th and i got it dreams do come tru
Back to top Go down
Strat

avatar

Male Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 10th 2015, 7:56 am

Congrats for 69 place, this didn't deserve other place <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AMVStrat
Diegao

avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 10th 2015, 10:45 am

It was fun to watch, the editing was neat even in the effects parts (which by the way were well made). There were just some problems with the camera movements, especially the zooms in. Moreover, it could have been shorter in my opinion, but it doesn't become boring. Also, great outro.
69th place is the proper position for all your videos I guess Razz

___________________________________________


Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.it
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 11th 2015, 9:56 pm

Diegao wrote:
It was fun to watch, the editing was neat even in the effects parts (which by the way were well made). There were just some problems with the camera movements, especially the zooms in. Moreover, it could have been shorter in my opinion, but it doesn't become boring. Also, great outro.
69th place is the proper position for all your videos I guess :P

Thank youu for the critique <333 Having it be too long is one that I've been hearing a lot LOL

And I... admit I was very lazy in the pans and zooms PFFF
Back to top Go down
xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 11th 2015, 10:52 pm

I really liked the idea,it was fresh and raelly cool for me it was def a great watch,The only thing i didnt liked for this video was its length i think if would be less time it would be more pleasant and would keep the eye of the person watching thourghout since the story is repeating,but kudos i really appreciate clean edits that focus on story and not just being fx here there or spamming like crazy,keep it up celia .Go read some yaoi now your job is done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cmoididi

avatar

Male Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 13th 2015, 12:05 am

I said what I had to say on YT but i say it again ,gg p see you for the next one ++

___________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 14th 2015, 5:10 pm

xXxD@RkS$@uk3/!420xXx wrote:
I really liked the idea,it was fresh and raelly cool for me it was def a great watch,The only thing i didnt liked for this video was its length i think if would be less time it would be more pleasant and would keep the eye of the person watching thourghout since the story is repeating,but kudos i really appreciate clean edits that focus on story and not just being fx here there or spamming like crazy,keep it up celia .Go read some yaoi now your job is done

bless u

I struggled with trying to keep up content for the story. LOL I swear I think I scrubbed through the entire series at least 4 times thinking "shit, shit, I need to find scenes to manip". I had a few more concepts for the ending... but the scenes I wanted just weren't there. ;_; It was kind of depressing after all the work I put into it already LMAO. So in the end it was a little more repetitive then I hoped, and a lot of my ideas got stretched out too long. But thank you for your opinions <33 I agree with them and will definitely learn from it. I go read the yaoi now
Back to top Go down
AmvLuna

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 15th 2015, 8:48 pm

Really nice idea! I enjoyed it a lot and some scenes are just perfect ( at the end it's a bit too long ) But honestly i don't know how many times i watched your amv, great job Celia XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 16th 2015, 1:27 am

AmvLuna wrote:
Really nice idea! I enjoyed it a lot and some scenes are just perfect ( at the end it's a bit too long ) But honestly i don't know how many times i watched your amv, great job Celia XD

LUNA YOU ARE AN ANGEL ;_;
Back to top Go down
magicflier

avatar

Male Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-07-21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   July 21st 2015, 7:45 am

So that was where he got his hax from, it's b/c he was a robot


___________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MagicflierRawr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)   

Back to top Go down
 
Volleybot - Japan Expo 2015 (69th Place)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» UK GAMES EXPO 2015
» Japan expo
» Melbourne Armageddon Expo
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Prairie Game Expo - Regina, Saturday June 28th. Who would go?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
r3act Team SesSions :: ♦ Community ♦ :: Anime Music Videos-
Jump to: