r3act Team SesSions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here

Go down 
+4
darkness
enjo
Crookz
Tsadiik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsadiik

Tsadiik

Male Posts : 4

[Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Empty
PostSubject: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 7:12 pm

heeyy xD here is my amv for Rogue Speed IC Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iw-ydqy4gg&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:35 pm

Video was cool, nice job. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnrW4zuXzLXTRqgsXGSyjg
enjo

enjo

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:32 pm

Woah there are people already done and I'm sitting at 0:20 thinking about how much time it would take to do all the editing I've planned instead of actually editing xD

The amv is nice. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 11:33 pm

Spoiler:

OMGGGG ! What is this duplication?

Otherwise it's nice and soothing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elerye
r3T Member
r3T Member
Elerye

Female Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 1:35 am

Hmmm I feel like the video would have been much better if it follows only one story, instead of multiples stories/animes, I like the coloring but the overlay you used gets kinda repetitive at 0:48 when you use it in every clip. Also the flare at 0:54 doesn't really make sense, It dissappears in the middle of the mountain and.. if you think about it like if it was real life, it would be impossible that there is any light in the mountain... long story short I feel like the flare should have been in the sky (So it can be the moon or whatever who projects the light )
Apart from that, still pretty good for only 2 days. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJHA3awkECf-mg1pN_A9vQ
Elixir
r3T Member
r3T Member
Elixir

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 4:32 am

Yeah Ima have to agree with Elerye on those things as well. Honestly, I didn't like that this turned into a "Anime Mix" rather than just using one anime and making it work out from there. The way it felt just didn't really make sense and not that much legit scene selection in it at some points. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeSurge12
Tsadiik

Tsadiik

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 4:54 pm

Elerye wrote:
Hmmm I feel like the video would have been much better if it follows only one story, instead of multiples stories/animes, I like the coloring but the overlay you used gets kinda repetitive at 0:48 when you use it in every clip. Also the flare at 0:54 doesn't really make sense, It dissappears in the middle of the mountain and.. if you think about it like if it was real life, it would be impossible that there is any light in the mountain... long story short I feel like the flare should have been in the sky (So it can be the moon or whatever who projects the light )
Apart from that, still pretty good for only 2 days. Good luck!

Yeahh... now that you talk about it i see. i agree with you 100%  D:
Back to top Go down
Tsadiik

Tsadiik

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 4:55 pm

Elixir wrote:
Yeah Ima have to agree with Elerye on those things as well. Honestly, I didn't like that this turned into a "Anime Mix" rather than just using one anime and making it work out from there. The way it felt just didn't really make sense and not that much legit scene selection in it at some points. Good luck.
yeahh. thank you.
Back to top Go down
PLAY :3

PLAY :3

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 1:55 am

BOA DOKSES ^^
Back to top Go down
Draga

Draga

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 8:05 am

Too much zooms out and randomness , otherwise it's nice ^^

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here   [Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rogue Speed IC] TsadiikAMV - AMV_Still Here
Page 1 of 1