r3act Team SesSions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-needs to think about a good title-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JSK

JSK

Female Posts : 6

-needs to think about a good title- Empty
PostSubject: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 7:23 pm

Name: Joskua
Username: JSK (I know, pretty original (^8 )

General interests:
I love reading, AMV editing and thinking about weird stuff. Talking about editing, I want to improve my story-telling and effects so I can create the pieces I see on my head and want to show to the people, and make my Studio proud of my work
Link to your work:
I'm not that active, but here they are:
YT Channel
Akross profile
Also I have some scaterred MEP parts on Iron Team's channel and a video that I don't have in my account because I'm TOO LAZY
Tell us a little bit about your editing:
Well, I haven't had enough time to create a several amount of videos in order to talk about my editing, but I think that (considering all my dropped projects and the ones I truly want to edit) my editing is "angsty", I like portraying what I think and what I feel, I consider editing (and writing) a good way to get ride of those things that make me feel sick about myself. Also, I think AMVs can be art, not just fan-made videos, so I'll make something this year about some serious matters that maybe haven't been touched on previous videos for big contests. If i need to say which genre I'd love to master, i'd definitely say drama and parodies, and MMVs c:
Here's my latest serious project, I haven't made something new since Akross Con 2014 because I'm busy with college :c

Favourite editing genre/style:
I love drama and story AMVs! also fun, upbeat, dance, horror, sentimental and psychodelic. Gotta say that I love M@Ds c: I must admit that I get stunned when I see hi-tech fx on AMVs, but I enjoy RAW ones too, sometimes a nice music-anime combo with discrete effects and transitions has more soul than a big AE composition with thousands of layers
Favourite music artists:
I LOVE FALL OUT BOY!!! I FREAKING LOVE THEM! I also like Bullet for my Valentine, Brand New, Kill Hannah, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, I Am Ghost, Good Charlotte, Papa Roach... I think I got stucked on 2000's xD
Favourite books, video games:
My favorite book is "His master's voice" by Stanislaw Lem, he's my favorite author. I also enjoyed "Agent to the stars" by John Scalzi and "Werther" by Goethe. I don't play videogames that much, but I tend to log in an online game called Elsword (I'm on NA server if someone wants to hang out later), and I sometimes play old Pokémon games and Visual Novels on my PC, my favorite one is Saya no Uta.
Favourite anime:
My favorite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I'm really obsessed about it <3
Favourite manga:
Oyasumi punpun and Magico, you gotta read them, we'll never get anime adaptations

How did you hear about our forum?:
I have Celia on FB, when she posted about the new forum I decided to register, but then I forgot to do it :1 some days later I saw the IC announcement so I moved my lazy ass and came here c:
Got a message for the r3T Team?:
I love your videos, guys! You did very well on JE c: Celia, you know I love you with all yout gayness <3 Khaled, I just have talked a little bit with you on the Skype group, but I think you're a nice guy :3 hope to know the rest of you, you all seem cool!
Additional comments:
I'm glad for being here on this forum, hope find friendly editors and talk about our common goals and passions c: EXPECT NICE THINGS FROM IRON TEAM >:3
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

PostSubject: Re: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 7:29 pm

Ola qué tal Joskua ! Pokemon really nice ='P
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Admin
Admin
lokkiclu

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum, Joskua! It's very nice to meet you, this was one great presentation Very Happy hope you enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lokkiclu
kurobi

kurobi

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 1:13 am

Sensualona <3 Bienvenida *0*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpLMD2ZNaf4OjIZa8lrjiDQ
Amanystya
r3T Member
r3T Member
Amanystya

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 2:15 am

Nice prez' D:

JSK wrote:
Khaled, I just have talked a little bit with you on the Skype group, but I think you're a nice guy :3

Don't be kind with him, he's a demon o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -needs to think about a good title-   -needs to think about a good title- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-needs to think about a good title-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
r3act Team SesSions :: ♦ Forum ♦ :: Presentations-
Jump to: