r3act Team SesSions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ðяaga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draga

Draga

Ðяaga Empty
PostSubject: Ðяaga   Ðяaga Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:19 pm

Name: Noureddine
Username: Draga

General interests: Playing football , editing , watching animes , hanging out with friends , etc...
Link to your work: https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Tell us a little bit about your editing: mmmmm...I've been doing action stuff for years but I rarely try other genres , I recently lost interest in action and now I want to try other stuff , my last clip was romance Very Happy
Favourite editing genre/style: Smooth & Creative Editing <3
Favourite music artists: I can list a lot!!! Mainly Rock ( example : Red ) , Post Hardcore , and now i am also interested in other kind of music like "the glitch mob" for example ^^
Favourite books, video games: I am not a fan of reading , concerning games i am playing less and less often games , now i want to focus on studying and editing Very Happy , but i like games related to football , cars (generally everything related to speed) , fantasy,adventure,etc...and online games (like world of warcraft) , and i've been playing "Clash Of Clans" for more than a year now , it's a mobile game though :p
Favourite anime: It's so damn hard to choose , if you take a look at myanimelist you'll understand lol but I'll mention some of them : Bakuman , Kuroko no basket , Baby Steps , etc...then you have the basics like DBZ , Reborn , Fairy Tail ,etc...
Favourite manga: I don't read mangas , I only watch the animes Smile
How did you hear about our forum?: I know some r3t members , whether it's on youtube or forums
Got a message for the r3T Team?: You don't know me but I know you (don't get confused with the sentence above , when I said I know it means I watched some of their videos :/), maybe you'll get to know me through your IC ? :p
Additional comments: If you want to know something else just tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Admin
Admin
lokkiclu

Female Posts : 243

Ðяaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ðяaga   Ðяaga Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:52 pm

Hey, Draga! Welcome to the forum, you seem like a cool guy. Very Happy Racing games are the best I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lokkiclu
Draga

Draga

Ðяaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ðяaga   Ðяaga Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:55 pm

Haha yeah you'll discover it very soon :p , thank you !!!

Cars are...<3 (even in the real life haha xD)
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

Ðяaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ðяaga   Ðяaga Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 11:05 pm

Ola qué tal ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ðяaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ðяaga   Ðяaga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ðяaga